Upgrade any Bong with a cool percolator, downpipe, ash-catcher or new bowl!
Order spare-parts and accessories for bongs easily online!
Whether you want to equip your bong with a new bowl, attach a fancy percolator to it or just need a replacement for a broken glass-chillum - it's necessary to be aware of the connection size of your bong and your downpipe respectively.
- 12,5 mm
- 14,5 mm (usual)
- 18,8 mm (standard)
- 29,9 mm
Tip: If you don't know the connection size of your favorite bong, you can just measure the inner diameter of the ground joint.
What kind of bowl is best for me?
- Some bowls need screens, that cover the hole and prevent your smoking material from falling into the bong-water. Those bowls need to be cleaned after smoking.
- Bowls with smaller punctures don't need screens. The filling-material can burn down, and due to the suction effect, the ashes fall into the bong-water.
- Bowls with handles are especially convenient for bongs without kick-holes. They can be easily lifted off after smoking, to allow fresh air to enter the bong and your respiratory system.
- The size depends on your personal preferences. From tiny bowls for pure smoking to huge bowls you can find anything in our online-store.
- The material usually is glass. Whoever wants to prevent any breakage can also choose an aluminum- or wooden bowl.
- The design is your choice, of course. We offer you regular glass- and metal-bowls as well as colorful eye catchers or beautiful hand-made glass-bowls.
Pre-cooler, ash-catcher or carbon-active adapter?
- Ash-catchers are simple but useful: They collect the dirt and ashes, before they fall into the bong-water. Especially for bowls without screens, it's an easy way to keep your bong clean.
- Percolators increase the filtration, the additional water makes the smoke cool and moist. You get to pick from basic pre-coolers or more complex percolators with many arms.
- Active charcoal adapters are compact but effective filters for the smoke. The activated carbon reduces the tar intake and leads to a smooth smoking-experience.
Good care and cleaning keeps your bong pretty and neat!
Washing your bong with dish soap? Never again! If you have a dirty bong, you just need the right cleaning detergent and the right brushes. We offer you powder- and liquid-detergents, brushes for downpipes, chillums, bowls and waterpipes, to always have a clean bong!