DimLux Ballast Extreme Series 400V / 600W
The DimLux Extreme Series 600W EL UHF is a digital ballast designed specifically for use with 400V bulbs. Due to the internal voltage conversion, the ballast can be connected directly to a 230 Volt socket. It can operate any 600 watts bulbs, but only the 400 volt versions.
The DimLux Extreme Series 600W EL UHF offers the largest dimming range of all digital Ballasts (320 W/390W/460W/530W/600W/645W/690W). When used in combination with the DimLux Maxi Controller, the dimming level can be set %-wise (35-115%).
Diagnostic LEDs indicate whether the ballast is connected to a power source, is in standby mode, or is malfunctioning. In addition to indicating a malfunction, the DimLux Extreme Series 600-400W 400V EL UHF also indicates the type of malfunction (eg bad contact). The integrated processor constantly monitors the connection between the ballast and the lamp - and switches off the ballast immediately in case of bad contact or short circuit.
The DimLux Extreme Series 600-400 Watt 400V EL UHF works Noise-free!
Compared to conventional ballasts, the DimLux Extreme Series 600-400 Watt 400V EL UHF requires less voltage to start the bulb. When used in combination with the DimLux Maxi Controller, starting current is completely eliminated.
A lower supply voltage results in a lower light output: For example, a supply voltage of 220 V instead of 230 V leads to a 10% decrease in the light output. However, the DimLux Extreme Series 600-400W 400V EL UHF automatically increases the supply voltage to 230V - ensuring a stable, high light output.
The DimLux Extreme Series 600-400W 400V EL UHF comes with a 4 meter power cord (loose with plug) and a 0.6 meter Interlink cable (Ethernet cable). If a longer cable is needed, this can be ordered separately.
- Suitable for 600 watt bulbs with 400 volt
- Ultra high frequency (UHF) 140 kHz
- Connection 230 Volt
- Output 320 - 690 watts
- Soft-Start (low inrush current) when used without Maxi Controller and Zero-Start (no inrush current!) With the Maxi Controller
- Dimming switch with 7-stage and soft-off function
- Switching on and off as well as stepless dimming with the Maxi Controller
- No inrush current when switching on and off with the dimming button due to the soft-off function
- Equipped with numerous diagnostic LEDs
- 15% Overdrive
- 4 meter cable and Plug included
- 0.6 meter Interlink cable included (RJ45)
7-level dimmer and soft-off function:
- 645W boost
- 690W boost 15%
- defective bulb
- Short circuit
- Input and output voltage
- EOL (end-of-live function) = indication that lamps need to be replaced