Cigarette filters and Jilters can be used in all kinds of self-rolled cigarettes. Whether extra slim, thin or thick filters, hemp or cellulose, you have the freedom of choice. Jilters are certainly more suitable for the kingsize format, because combined with a filter tip, the Jilter results in a slim tip that allows the rolling of shapely, long cigarettes and also reduces harmful particles and pollutants.more ...
What exactly are hemp and cellulose filters?
Cellulose is a natural biopolymer of sugar molecules and is the main component of plant cell walls. Accordingly, cellulose is the most important renewable raw material after wood, being used as the basis for paper, cardboard and other materials. The cellulose can act as a filter and reduce the absorption of carcinogenic substances such as nicotine and tar. At the same time, however, it allows oil-based active substances, which are desirable when smoking, to pass through with a loss of less than 1%.
Hemp is also one of the most sustainable natural raw materials and is an excellent alternative to cellulose as it saves water in cultivation. In addition, filters made of hemp are more biodegradable and still have the same effect as cellulose filters.
Reduction of pollutants and more intensive aroma
The Jilter filters offer an excellent way to reduce the harmful substances tar and nicotine in your cigarette smoke and to significantly improve the quality of the smoke.
Everything about Jilters at a glance:
- For rolling into roll-your-own cigarettes
- Reduce harmful substances: cellulose reduces the absorption of nicotine and tar
- Tooth protection: Reduction of tooth discoloration / calculus
- Crumb-free: protection against tobacco crumbs in the mouth
- Combined with cardboard filter: The wider the cardboard tip, the longer the entire filter
- Aromatic: The "purified" smoke tastes particularly intense
- Perfect size: small (6x12mm) or large (7x15mm)
- Available in small quantities or as refill package