Air purification at its best
In our online shop we offer a large selection of odor-neutralizing products. No matter if for acute application or permanent use, you get to choose between sprays, gels, mobile air purifiers or larger floor appliances. If you rely on smell neutralization by ONA or Vaportek, you can be sure that all unwanted odors will be eliminated without compromise.:)
You want to know how these smell-fighters function? Continue reading and find out all about it!more ...
Breath easy with the help of professional air improvement
The times when incense sticks were used to hide intense aromas are over. Thanks to innovative technology, it is now possible not only to mask odors, but to neutralize them. Those, who no longer want to worry about the unwanted smell of smoke or alike, everyone, who want to have fresh air wherever, whenever, are absolutely in the right category of our online shop.
Play it safe with active smell neutralization
Mobile devices for versatile use:
- Vaportek Vaportronic: mobile air purifier using battery power
- Neutralizer Road Kit: mobile air improvement for cigarette lighter plug
Floor models for permanent use:
- Vaportek Restorator: For whole rooms, intensity not adjustable
- Vaportek Otimum 4000: For whole rooms, intensity adjustable
Vaportek: How the active odor killers workThe Vaportek odor neutralizers work with a small fan and an essential oil compound of plant, flower and tree extracts that can be easily refilled. These devices not only mask the unwanted odor, but eliminate it at the molecular level, instead. The odor molecules are converted by a chemical reaction into a new molecular form, which either no longer smell or are not volatile enough to be perceived. In this way, the malodorous molecules are reduced until the air smells clean and fresh again!
Always fresh air with sprays, blocks and Co.
How do ONA products neutralize unpleasant smells?
- Adsorption: Some volatile organic compounds accumulate on the surface of substances in the ONA and thus lose their olfactory characteristics.
- Absorption: Some compounds with low molecular weight enter the interior of substances in the ONA and thus lose their odor.
- Chemical reaction: Some odorous, volatile compounds react with substances in the ONA, changing their molecular structure and eliminating the odor.